- 3 – 5 Dollar Store succulents, varying sizes and colors
- 1 bag Dollar Store vase filler rocks
- 2 Dollar Store Hanging Floral Globes
- Essential Oils
- Glass bowl
- Fishing Wire or String (for hanging)
- Rinse the rocks under warm water for 5 minutes. Lay out to dry.
- Once rocks are dry, place them in a glass or ceramic bowl, leaving room for stirring.
- Sprinkle approximately 10 drops of essential oil of your choice (my favorite – affiliate link) over the rocks and stir well, using silicone spatula. Allow rocks to dry for half an hour.
4. Once rocks are dry, fill the floral globes about 1/3 of the way (approximately 1/2 cup).
5. Add succulents to your liking. Make sure you completely bury the stems in the rocks for a more realistic look.
6. Tie string around the plastic hook at top of globe, leaving 2 feet for adjustments.
7. Hang from curtain rod over window.
To read the full post with all of the Dollar Store Succulent crafts, head over to the blog.
follow me on Instagram for more home decor tips and inspiration